Streamlining Buy-side Workflows
Research and Interaction Management
ResearchPool’s research and interactions management platform enables the buy-side to streamline and effectively manage research budgets and spend, monitor and evaluate firm-wide research consumption in real-time, and control read-access and purchasing permissions, whilst remaining MiFID II compliant.
The ResearchPool Platform
Global Research Access
- Access Broker research through our entitlement process.
- Discover third-party provider investment research and market intelligence with transparent pricing through the ResearchPool Marketplace.
- Research Management System stores your firm’s in-house research to encourage firm-wide collaboration and information sharing.
- Seamlessly simplifies the recording and tracking of your broker, independent research provider and corporate interactions whilst making them transparent, firm-wide.
- Provides accurate, traceable centralized data on your research consumption.
- The module collects and stores in real-time your firm-wide consumption data across all your selected research providers.
- Simplify research budgets allocation.
- Obtain comprehensive, real time-consumption data at any level within your firm, for example by team or by strategy.
- Fully customizable dashboard.
Re-inventing content management
Simplifying Interaction Management
ResearchPool’s robust MiFID II compliant interaction management tool allows investment firms to directly input and securely store all sell-side and corporate interactions directly into the ResearchPool’s research management platform, alongside the firm’s investment research library and research budgeting tools.