Manutan International S.A.

The Manutan Group is a retailer whose focus is on the multichannel distribution market, providing supplies and equipment for a businesses and local authority customer base. Co. mainly markets its products and services in 19 countries throughout Europe where it has operations, Africa, Asia and in the Middle East. Co.'s product offerings comprise over 200,000 items, covering products required by businesses for their materials handling, lifting, storage, industrial supplies, safety, hygiene, packaging, office and workshop furniture, supplies and consumables needs, as well as furniture for hotels and restaurants, and educational, healthcare and sport materials for local authorities.
  • TickerMAN
  • ISINFR0000032302
  • ExchangeEuronext Paris
  • SectorSupport Services
  • CountryFrance

Analysts

Charles Lepetitpas ...
  • Emmanuel Matot
  • François Maury
  • Georges Dieng
  • Hana Maalej
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Nicolas David
  • Nicolas Thorez
  • Oussema Denguir
  • Pierre Corby
  • Stephane Houri

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 07/18/2019

...

Jeremy Garnier

Manutan International : Continued brisk momentum in Q3

>Q3 sales of € 190.5m (vs € 189.0m estimated) up 3.5% - Manutan International reported Q3 2018-19 sales on Wednesday 17 July (April-June) which is slightly ahead of our estimates: € 190.5m, +3.5% (vs € 189.0m estimated and +2.8% est.). Growth was equivalent on a like-for-like basis (forex effect of +0.1% and number of trading days effect -0.1%). 9M 2018-19 sales totalled € 562.8m, up 4% (+4.1% l-f-l).A resilient quarter over all of the regions and a sharp...

Charles Lepetitpas ...
  • Emmanuel Matot
  • François Maury
  • Georges Dieng
  • Hana Maalej
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Nicolas David
  • Nicolas Thorez
  • Oussema Denguir
  • Pierre Corby
  • Stephane Houri

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 18/07/2019

...

Jeremy Garnier

Manutan International : Poursuite d’une bonne dynamique au T3

>CA T3 de 190.5 M€ (vs 189.0 M€e) en croissance de 3.5% - Manutan International a publié hier soir un CA T3 (avril-juin) qui ressort légèrement supérieur à nos attentes : 190.5 M€ en croissance de 3.5% (vs 189.0 M€e et +2.8%e). A périmètre et change constants la croissance est équivalente (effet change de +0.1% et effet jour de -0.1%). Après 9 mois d’activités, le chiffre d’affaires atteint 562.8 M€ en croissance de 4% (+4.1% lfl).Un trimestre résilient s...

Moody's withdraws MAN's ratings for business reasons

Rating Action: Moody's withdraws MAN's ratings for business reasons. Global Credit Research- 24 Jan 2019. Frankfurt am Main, January 24, 2019-- Moody's Investors Service has today withdrawn all ratings of MAN SE.

Charles Lepetitpas ...
  • Emmanuel Matot
  • François Maury
  • Georges Dieng
  • Hana Maalej
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Nicolas David
  • Nicolas Thorez
  • Oussema Denguir
  • Pierre Corby
  • Stephane Houri

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 07/18/2019

...

Jeremy Garnier

Manutan International : Continued brisk momentum in Q3

>Q3 sales of € 190.5m (vs € 189.0m estimated) up 3.5% - Manutan International reported Q3 2018-19 sales on Wednesday 17 July (April-June) which is slightly ahead of our estimates: € 190.5m, +3.5% (vs € 189.0m estimated and +2.8% est.). Growth was equivalent on a like-for-like basis (forex effect of +0.1% and number of trading days effect -0.1%). 9M 2018-19 sales totalled € 562.8m, up 4% (+4.1% l-f-l).A resilient quarter over all of the regions and a sharp...

Charles Lepetitpas ...
  • Emmanuel Matot
  • François Maury
  • Georges Dieng
  • Hana Maalej
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Nicolas David
  • Nicolas Thorez
  • Oussema Denguir
  • Pierre Corby
  • Stephane Houri

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 18/07/2019

...

Jeremy Garnier

Manutan International : Poursuite d’une bonne dynamique au T3

>CA T3 de 190.5 M€ (vs 189.0 M€e) en croissance de 3.5% - Manutan International a publié hier soir un CA T3 (avril-juin) qui ressort légèrement supérieur à nos attentes : 190.5 M€ en croissance de 3.5% (vs 189.0 M€e et +2.8%e). A périmètre et change constants la croissance est équivalente (effet change de +0.1% et effet jour de -0.1%). Après 9 mois d’activités, le chiffre d’affaires atteint 562.8 M€ en croissance de 4% (+4.1% lfl).Un trimestre résilient s...

Jeremy Garnier

Manutan International : Convictions Nextcap S2 2019 : Let It Grow

Après une année 2018 mouvementée pour les Smallcaps et marquée par une inversion de tendance de la collecte, 2019 apparait comme une année de transition avec une légère reprise des marchés mais des incertitudes qui persistent et une aversion au risque encore importante. Croissance et visibilité seront encore les mots clés pour ce S2 2019 : nous intégrons dans la liste Claranova, SES-imagotag (Achat vs Neutre), Mediawan, BigBen Interactive, Groupe Gorgé et Manutan International ; ...

Jean-François Granjon ...
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Martial Descoutures
  • Pierre Corby

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 06/17/2019

...

Jean-François Granjon ...
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Martial Descoutures
  • Pierre Corby

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 17/06/2019

...

Anis Zgaya ...
  • Antoine Boivin-Champeaux
  • Charles Lepetitpas
  • Fatma Agnès Hamdani
  • Hana Maalej
  • Hela Zarrouk
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Johanna Jourdain
  • Khaled Ben Amor
  • Laurence Hofmann
  • Matthias Desmarais
  • Nicolas David
  • Olivier Lebrun
  • Yan Derocles

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 05/29/2019

...

Anis Zgaya ...
  • Antoine Boivin-Champeaux
  • Charles Lepetitpas
  • Fatma Agnès Hamdani
  • Hana Maalej
  • Hela Zarrouk
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Johanna Jourdain
  • Khaled Ben Amor
  • Laurence Hofmann
  • Matthias Desmarais
  • Nicolas David
  • Olivier Lebrun
  • Yan Derocles

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 29/05/2019

...

Ahmed Ben Salem ...
  • Cecile De Coincy
  • Christophe-Raphaël Ganet
  • Florent Laroche-Joubert
  • Hana Maalej
  • Jeremy Garnier
  • Jerôme Bodin
  • Yassine Batini

ODDO BHF Small & MIDCAP MORNING NEWS - 04/12/2019

US Congress is currently discussing how best to continue securing, or even raising, funding for the country's infrastructure. Increasing the federal tax on fuel is one of the few options to receive cross-party support. This tax has not been hiked since 1993, but mindsets are changing with 39 states having already ramped up the local component of this levy in recent years. CRH and HeidelbergCement would be the main beneficiaries. - - ...

Ford Equity International Rating and Forecast Report

Ford Equity International Research Reports cover 60 countries with over 30,000 stocks traded on international exchanges. A proprietary quantitative system compares each company to its peers on proven measures of business value, growth characteristics, and investor behavior. Ford's three recommendation ratings buy, hold and sell, represent each stock’s return potential relative to its own country market.. The rating reports which are generated each week, include the fundamental details behind each recommendation and reflect the fundamental and price data as of the last trading day of the week...

MarketLine Department

AB Volvo - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments

Summary Marketline's AB Volvo Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by AB Volvo since January2007. Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage. Key Highlights This ...

Jehanne Leroy

Proxy Report - 08/03/2018

Cette année encore, Proxinvest attire l’attention sur la politique de la société concernant les conventions et engagements réglementés. Plusieurs éléments posent problème, notamment le fait que Manutan ne soumette au vote que les conventions nouvelles conclues au cours de l’exercice, et non l’ensemble du rapport spécial des Commissaires aux Comptes sur les conventions et engagements réglementés, ce qui est une disposition prévue par le Code de Commerce. Les rémunérations des mandataires sociaux dirigeants sont problématiques car elles manquent de transparence, et elles ne comportent pas de pa...

SRI Quantitative KPIs

Les analyses Gaïa sont des analyses ESG (Environnement, Social, Gouvernance) dediees aux entreprises de tailles intermediaires (PME, ETI) françaises. Elles presentent 120 indicateurs quantitatifs sur les trois derniers exercices.

ResearchPool Subscriptions

Get the most out of your insights

Get in touch